Monday 22 September 2014

LUXURY DINNER, BUBBLE BATH, ROSÉ AND CANDLES.

To celebrate one of our last nights on holiday, my boyfriend and I decided to go for dinner at the hotel's fancy a la carte restaurant called Browns. I'm so glad that we decided to give this one a try, as every other night we ate in the hotel's main buffet restaurant. 

Before dinner, I decided to have a lovely bath with lots of bubbles, French vanilla candles and a glass of rosé wine. It was the perfect way to chill out and totally relax before dinner! 



Here's a few little Tumblr images of luxury bath ideas that I would definately love to try out! 






We had an absolutely delicious dinner! Browns restaurant is beautifully furnished inside with lots of dark wood, candles and wine bottles in glass cabinets. My boyfriend and I sat outside on the terrace to have our dinner and watch the sunset which was lovely. When it got darker aswell, we had little lamps on our tables.




For dinner, I had a lovely tomato and cream soup followed by tortellini pasta with spinach and a creamy saffron sauce which was so yummy but I definately couldn't manage to finish it! Afterwards, I had a delicious and very naughty chocolate pudding. 


We had such a lovely and special dinner and if you're ever staying at the Yellow Lagos Hotel, then I'd totally recommend going to the Browns restaurant. 

After dinner, our Thomson's holiday rep suggested that we went to the beach at night to watch the shooting stars. It was so nice walking along the cool sand and watching the moon glisten over the waves. The images below aren't my photos as sadly my pictures were all too dark!



Have you ever been to the beach at night time? What did you think? 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template